Thursday, January 17, 2013

Running Infographics

In the summer of 2011, after finishing my masters degree, and while looking for a job, I took up running. My motivation was mostly to get in shape, but then turned into a stress reliever. On the infographic below you can see what other people's are for running. Thanks to the wonderful people at http://blog.visual.ly for this great post of infographics. Don't forget that June 5, 2013 is National Runner's Day!


And for added interest, check out the gender differences, which are becoming more and more nonexistent, though still interesting.


Source: http://blog.visual.ly/12-infographics-about-running-to-motivate-you-out-the-door/

4 comments:

  1. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. IVF Hospital in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. David Topper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. تأشيرة هندية عبر الإنترنت

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great articles, I have never read more informational articles. e Turkish visa online is a modern way of applying for a Turkish visa. Now you can easily apply for a Turkish visa.

    ReplyDelete